Terms and Conditions
The information provided through BizBox websites is of a general nature. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice from a professional accountant before you take any action or refrain from action.
Whilst BizBox endeavours to use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate, complete, reliable, error free and up-to-date information, BizBox do not warrant that it is such. BizBox and our associates disclaim all warranties.
Third Party Websites
This BizBox websites may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and BizBox has no control over their individual content. BizBox therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked BizBox websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. The provision of links to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the websites or those that control them.
The contents of this BizBox websites including but not limited to text, images, sound clips, video clips, page layouts, underlying code and software is our or our affiliates property. The content may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part other than in accordance with the following permissions.
You may print, reproduce, copy, download or store any of the content of this BizBox websites for your own personal use or use by others within your organisation provided that any such material is reproduced in full without any amendment and that it is not incorporated into any other material whether in hard copy or electronic form.
You specifically agree that you will not use the content of BizBox websites for any commercial purpose.
Changes to this policy
BizBox will post any changes to this policy on our BizBox websites. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our BizBox websites.
All contact details including legal disclosure requirements can be found on our contact page.
By using any of the forms on our BizBox websites you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
Whilst BizBox take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this BizBox websites. BizBox cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
BizBox does not share any personal or company information collected on you with any other organisations or individuals.
BizBox keeps all information provided to us, completely confidential.
Only those employees of BizBox have access to personal information, and are strictly prohibited from any other use than exercising their duties.
No personal information will be provided to any third party, except should BizBox be required to do so by law.
Whilst BizBox takes all reasonable precautions to protect any personal or company data users may input via our website and BizBox cannot be responsible for this and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal or company data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
BizBox at all times comply with the Data Protection Ordinance of the Hong Kong Government.
Data Security Policy
BizBox ensures the responsible use of personal and/or company data collected from you through our accounting and corporate secretarial service.
- Any personal data provided by you through this site or online may be used for the purpose of our accounting and corporate services only.
- The data which you are requested to provide to us may be transferred within BizBox, BizBox International Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies only for the purposes of our accounting and corporate secretarial services
- You agree that BizBox may contact you by telephone, email and/or and facsimile
- BizBox will not reveal your personal or company data to any third party, without your consent, unless it is under a legal obligation or any other duty to do so, or such disclosure is necessary for the purpose of providing our service.
- All personal data shall be treated as confidential to a high standard of security and confidentiality. BizBox pledges its intention fully to meets both Hong Kong and internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with the requirements of applicable data protection/privacy laws.